After the longest January in the history of forever, February has finally arrived. That means that Valentines Day is just around the corner. It’s that time of year to show that special someone in your life just how much they mean to you. Gents if you’re reading this, it’s time to step it up a notch. This is 2018. The usual flowers and chocolates just won’t cut it anymore! So I’ve compiled a list of all the hottest gifts so you’re sure to find the perfect gift whether it’s for your bae, your mother, sister, your bff, whomever! Ladies if your significant other is clueless – send him this way!
Of course, no matter what your valentines date night plans are, it’s always important to look the part! Midi dresses are a great staple in my wardrobe, they can be dressed up with pretty accessories and heels for a classy dinner with champagne, or kept casual with boots and a jacket for a coffee date! I’ve included a couple of my faves in this gift guide from Warehouse, however you can browse their whole range of midi dresses and more here.
So here are my top Valentines Gift picks:
- Sweet Cherry Midi Dress – I’m obsessed with this dress. The floral print is chic and feminine, I love the sheer sleeves and how its fitted at the waist. It’s the perfect date night outfit!
- Central 23 Heart Print Note Book – Any other notebook hoarders out there? I have so many cute note books, but I’m sure there’s room in my heart for one more! This is too cute to leave on the virtual shelf, and the perfect little valentines gift that’s inexpensive too.
- Sequin Heart Lingerie Set – Now it wouldn’t be valentines day without some lingerie, would it? This set is a mix of fun and flirty, and is the perfect gift for you AND your bae 😉
- Berry Faux Croc Camera Bag – This bag is chic and practical, I’m a massive fan of cross body bags and this one is just big enough to fit your essentials! I love the colour, the faux croc and the tassle detail.
- Love is Love T Shirt – I’m a bit obsessed with this t shirt! It’s the perfect way to spread the love this valentines day; keeping it subtle and casual!
- Red Metal Ring Heeled Ankle Boots – These heeled boots are to die for. The red is so fitting for valentines, and I love the metal ring detail. They’ll dress up any outfit and I definitely need them in every colour!
- Red Asymmetric Ruffle Dress – I love this dress. It’s so feminine and unique, the bold red colour is sure to catch anyone’s eye. I love the asymmetric ruffle, it looks very designer chic but without the huge price tag. Definitely one to dress up with some strappy heels and delicate gold jewellery for date night.
- Mini Love Locket Necklace – For all the soppy, sentimental types out there (aka me!). Gifting jewellery doesn’t have to be expensive – this heart shaped necklace is so cute. I love that you could put your fave pic of you and bae in there to show them how much they really mean to you!
So, there you have it! These are my top valentines gift picks. Ladies it’s time to start dropping hints and sharing this post with your man! Fellas – You’re welcome! Watch out cupid, I’m after your job.
Do you have your eye on any of these gifts? How are you spending your valentines day?
Let me know in the comments below!
Have a magical day,
*This post is sponsored, however all opinions are my own and I defo need each of these gifts!*